Gir Ghee for Pregnancy
Gir Ghee has several health benefits for pregnant women. Incorporating gir ghee in the day to day diet of a pregnant woman can be beneficial in many ways. However, it is necessary to get the suggestion of a physician before using the ghee regularly during pregnancy. It is also important to consume it in moderation.
Ghee has been used for centuries in household cooking as well as Ayurvedic medicines. This is mainly due to their amazing health benefits. Gir ghee, specifically, is made from the milk of the Gir cow, which is native to India. The ghee is sourced from grass-fed cows, which provide A2 cow milk. Here you will find some amazing benefits of using gir ghee during pregnancy.
- Improved Gut Health & Digestion: Gir ghee contains butyric acid, which is known to improve digestion and promote a healthy gut. This is particularly beneficial for pregnant women, who may experience digestive issues during pregnancy. Adding a small amount of ghee to the diet helps to alleviate constipation.
- Boosts Immunity: Gir ghee contains high levels of antioxidants and essential fatty acids, which can help you boost the immune system and protect against infections and illnesses during pregnancy.
- Promotes Foetal Development: Gir ghee is rich in nutrients such as vitamins A, D, E, and K2, which are important for foetal development and growth.
- Helps with Hormonal Balance: Gir ghee is rich in healthy fats, which are essential for hormonal balance during pregnancy. These healthy fats can also help to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of gestational diabetes.
- Reduces Inflammation: Gir ghee contains anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to reduce inflammation in the body and alleviate symptoms of conditions such as arthritis and asthma.
However, it is important to consider the suggestions of a physician before incorporating ghee into your regular diet.