Specifications of Wood Pressed Coconut Oil
Wood pressed coconut oil is a very healthy alternative for people wanting to switch to a healthy lifestyle. It enriches the food with its extravagant natural aroma and flavour. There are also many health benefits associated with this oil that makes it one of the most sought after organic cooking oils in the market today. The natural nutrients of the oil nourish the body inside and out. This dietary superfood is also a multi-purpose natural cosmetic.
How to Make Wood Pressed Coconut Oil in Traditional Methods?
- We hand pick the highest quality and native variety of copras of organically grown coconuts.
- We use the traditional wood press method to extract oil from the copras. The low intensity crusher is used to retain the nutrients and the rich flavour of the coconut. As overheating converts mono-glycerides into tri-glycerides, which is harmful for the body, we ensure to apply low intensity pressure during the process.
- The oil is then naturally filtered and packed in glass containers.
Health Benefits of Wood Pressed Oils:
- The rich antioxidant properties of the organic coconut oil ward off the development of many chronic and degenerative diseases.
- This type of oil also promotes weight loss. As the coconut is crushed using low intensity pressure, it does not generate heat. This ensures that all the nutritional properties of the oil are intact.
- Wood pressed oil lowers cholesterol and maintains cardiovascular health.
- It also improves the health and appearance of the hair, as it prevents hair breakage and hair fall.
- Applying oil to your skin nourishes and boosts its health and glow.
- Using the best wood pressed coconut oil from Organic Express improves the flavour and texture of any dish.
- It can be used for all sorts of cooking, including deep frying and stir frying. Apart from South Indian, Thai and Malaysian cuisines also use coconut oil.
- This organic coconut oil is also used for hair and body massage. Many Ayurvedic procedures like Nasya treatment use organic oil due to its amazing anti – inflammatory values.
Store in a cool and dry place. Use a clean and dry spoon.
9 months from the date of manufacturing.