Wheat and coconut ladoo have been a part of Indian households for centuries. This simple traditional recipe is easy to prepare and serve on any occasion. They are served during numerous Indian festivals and celebrations such as Diwali, Holi and Janmashtami. It is also a quick recipe to make when you have unexpected guests at your home. This super healthy and delicious recipe can be prepared easily at home just by using some basic ingredients. This content will provide a simple recipe that you can try at home any time of the day.
This recipe is prepared using naturally sourced ingredients offered by Organic Express. Therefore, you do not have to worry about the taste and the quality. We at Organic Express ensure to provide pure natural products without any preservatives or additives. We also use traditional methods to prepare all our products to ensure that the quality and freshness are intact. Regardless of your age or health condition, you can include organic products in your day-to-day diet to enhance your health and vitality. The below mentioned ingredient is prepared using A2 Gir cow ghee, Alemane jaggery syrup and white cardamom offered by Organic Express.
WHEAT AND COCONUT LADOO:
You can easily make the wheat and coconut recipe during festivals or when you have unexpected guests at your home. Most people, regardless of their age, enjoy the ladoo. It is also a favorite for kids, which gives them the feel of the festive season.
HOW TO MAKE WHEAT AND COCONUT LADOO:
- Roast one cup of wheat flour in 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Once the flour is roasted and fragrant, add ½ a table spoon of white cardamom powder and 1 cup of coconut, and roast for about 2 minutes.
- Add ⅓ rd cup of Alemane jaggery syrup and stir it until it is mixed well.
- Take the mixture off the stove and for the circular ladoos when it is cooled.
- Top the ladoos with chopped almonds