Desi A2 Cow Ghee
Desi ghee has played a major role in Indian cuisine for centuries. You can find different types of Indian dishes, desserts, appetizers, and traditional foods prepared using desi cow ghee. The aroma and flavour of desi ghee are very different and superior to the cow ghee available in stores. They are not just great in their taste but also offer huge health benefits. Organic Express A2 desi ghee is made from the milk obtained from grass-fed desi cows. These cows produce only type A2 beta-casein protein. We make a promise of offering ghee that is completely natural and of the highest quality, without any compromises.
According to recent studies, using A2 desi ghee in your day-to-day meals can have huge health benefits. They are a perfect companion for vegetable based meals and cooking processes. They minimize the buildup of toxins in the body and aid in the absorption of vital nutrients from food. A2 cow ghee contains butyric acid, which plays a major role in the growth of beneficial gut bacteria. It also reduces any type of inflammation in the gut and acts as a good fat for the body.
Magical health benefits of using A2 desi ghee:
- Boosted immunity system: The ghee made from pure A2 desi cow milk contains a high amount of antioxidants when compared to regular ghee. The beta-carotene and vitamin-E antioxidants present in the A2 desi cow ghee can boost the immune system and protect the body against free radicals.
- Enhanced Bone Health: A2 desi cow ghee contains a great source of vitamin K2, which is essential for strong bones. Regular consumption of pure desi A2 ghee may also help in preventing osteoporosis.
- Reduced inflammation and improved brain functions: The pure desi ghee contains anti-inflammatory compounds that reduce inflammation throughout the body. It is also proven to improve brain functions. The healthy fats in desi ghee support brain health and improve cognitive functions.
- Weight Loss: Good quality ghee is known to metabolize the stored fat in the body. As it is rich in amino acids and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), it helps in shrinking the size of the stored bad fat in the body, which helps in overall weight loss and muscle gains. According to the experts, consuming 2-3 tablespoons of ghee a day can have huge health benefits.
- Using A2 desi cow ghee as a replacement for the cooking oil will make your dishes richer, more satiating, and delicious.
- The ghee can also improve the health of your skin and make it glow.
- Making a paste of besan and ghee and applying it directly on your skin will have magical effects.
- Ghee is also a natural moisturizer, making it ideal for baby massages.
- Store the ghee in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
12 months from the date of manufacturing.